“Routine controls are crucial for your teeth to maintain their health.”
Symptoms & Diagnoses
Prosthetic restorations, provides the patients aesthetics, function and durability replacing the lost teeth due to various reasons. They aim to support the patient psychologically who has tol ive with damaged or missing tooth. Another advantage is; they enhance the patient’s quality of life.
Types Of Prosthetic Restorations:
- Crowns and Bridges:They are the restorations which can not be removed by the patient. There are different types of these restorations such as; metal fused to porcelain and zirconia.
- Implant Crowns and Overentures:They are the restorations which are placed over the implants. They can be removable or fixed.
- Full Dentures(Total Prosthesis):Total prosthesis is applied to patients whose teeth are removed completely.
- Partial Prosthesis:They are applied to patients whose teeth are partially missing. Stability is obtained by hooks and nails which are placed on the supporting teeth.
- Denture with Fragile Holder:Stuffiness (or attachment) is ensured by means of crowns and holders applied onto the anchorages, instead of hooks on the teeth.
- Flexible Prosthesis:They are new generation prosthetic restorations with half-flexible ability.
We do our best to provide the best service to you in our dental clinic with our doctors who do not compromise quality service.
We work for 100% patient satisfaction with our service policy and we want you to know that we are at your disposal with appropriate payment plans.
Do You Have a Question?
You can share all your questions with us so that we are one step closer to helping you.
For Our Disabled Patients
As in the whole world, there are still many social and health problems in our country. Rehabilitation of people with disabilities is a problem that should be addressed in our country as well as in the whole world.